Background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind #s 26-35

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? 

That is a tough question.  I guess I would rather lose all my old memories.  I have photos and videos from big events so I would have those to look back on, and then use my new memories to build on that.  If I was much older, I'd probably go the other way around, but since I have a lot of life left to live and I do not have any children, I feel like I have a lot of memories to make in my future.

27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? 

Yes.  If you witness something occur, then you know it to be a fact.  Why challenge it?

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true? 

No.  I fear a lot of things and none of them have happened, at least not to me.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now? 

I remember certain times in my past that I've been upset, nothing in particular five years ago, but no, it really doesn't matter today.  Things I've been upset about today don't even matter.

30. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special? 

My happiest childhood memories are when my family used to take vacations together, before my sisters started going off to college.  We used to go places as a family and it was fun to all be together.  I think we took it for granted back them though because now we're all scattered and it's much more difficult to all get together.

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? 

Every day that I am with my husband I feel passionate and alive.  I know that's such a blah answer, but it's true.  

32. If not now, then when? 

When I get around to it.  There are some things that I procrastinate, but most things I tackle right away.  Now is as good a time as any.

33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? 

Nothing really, just maybe an opportunity. 

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? 

Kind of, but not exactly.  Maybe a few words, but I don't think I've ever been with anyone who I haven't spoken to.

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

Because people are still people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...