Background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

16-25 of the Questions That Will Free Your Mind

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

Because everyone is unique in many, many ways.  I like cats, they make me happy.  Some people hate cats, cats don't make them happy.  Need I explain further?

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back?

Go to Italy! The only thing holding me back right now is the money.  I fully intend to go, in fact it's on my 101 in 1001 list, but I need to save some cash first.
 
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

Isn't everyone? I hold on to some regret.  There are things from my past that I regret, but at the same time I wouldn't take them back because they made me who I am today.  So in a way I'd like to let go of the memories of those things, while still kind of knowing they happened.  If that makes any sense at all...

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

New York! I would move back to New York in a heartbeat.  I love it here in South Carolina, I really do.  I love my life here, what I've made for myself, etc.  But I miss New York.  I miss very random things about New York.  I'm not sure I could be happy living there again, but if I had to choose any place in the world, that's where I'd go.

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

No, I only push it once.

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

I would rather be right in the middle, and I think that I am.  

22. Why are you, you?

Who else would I, should I, be?

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

I'd like to think so.  I try to be there for my friends as much as I can, as often as I can, and I feel that they are there for me in the same way.  I know when I am in need of some friend time, they are only a call or a click away.  

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

That all depends, do you lose touch with the friend who moves away? Or do you keep in contact with them? If you do not lose touch with them, then of course it would be worse to lose touch with a friend, whether they are near or far.  I've been the friend that moved away and let me tell you, it really lets you know who your friends are.  
 
25. What are you most grateful for?

My family, new and old.  I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be who I am if it weren't for them.  I have a huge support system, an amazing safety net.  I take it for granted a lot, but I never lose sight of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...