Background

Friday, August 12, 2011

11-15 of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind

11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?


I would interject.  First off, I don't like it when people talk negatively about other people, while I am guilty of it sometimes, when I catch myself saying something I immediately stop and yell at myself for doing it.  It is human nature to talk about other people, it just is, so there is no avoiding it, but you can choose to see the positive in people and not the negative.  Anyway, I would tell these three people that while they may have had a bad experience with so and so, I have had good experiences with him or her and I would share those experiences.  Sometimes people need to see others from another perspective.
 
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Sleep at night, it makes those around you less cranky and more likely to play with you during the day.

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Probably, depends what law and it depends if all legal avenues have been exhausted. 

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

Of course.  Just look at some artists work when they begin.  Sometimes a painter's work looks like they're just throwing paint on a canvas, but when it's finished it looks totally different.  That's just one example and there are many more.  A lot of great ideas come from chaos.

15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Laundry? That's the only thing I can think of, I really don't pay attention to what too many people do.  I just do my own thing.  I have heard comments from time to time about how I do my laundry.  I do all the pants together - work slacks, jeans, shorts, khakis, whatever.  Then I do lights and then I do darks.  That way I have three loads and they usually end up being pretty even loads at the end of the week.  I can't stand to sort my laundry further than those three categories.  I know some people have delicates, they do a separate wash for jeans, different wash for colors, whites, lights, darks.  I'm not about to do 20 loads of laundry.  My way works for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...