Background

Friday, August 12, 2011

101 in 1001 in progress!!

Two days in and I've already begun working on several of my 101.  

Last night I watched the movie The Losers.  It knocked the "L" off my # 8, which is watch movies I haven't seen for each letter of the alphabet.  1 down, 25 to go! The Losers is one of those movies that you probably barely heard about.  Brad watched it on HBO a few weeks ago and said it was good and it had my honey in it, Chris Evans.  Yum.  And he's my age, like 6 months older than me, so it's OK for me to say that.  :)  Anyway, it was a good action movie and it was funny.  It's not easy to make me laugh, ask anyone, and I was cracking up.  Chris Evans was hilarious in the movie.  Yummy and hilarious.  

On my way to Beaufort today I was stopped at a light behind a truck that had a tomb on it.  You know, the tombs they put the casket in in the ground? Anyway, I couldn't not take a picture of it for my 100 snapshots challenge.  I used it for # 6, forever.  There is no morbid item on the list so that will have to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...