Background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Transformers 3!!!! and other movies...

I may have mentioned before that the Transformers series is one of my favorite movie series.  I love those movies.  Today Brad and I went to see the newest, Transformers 3, and it was awesome! I loved it.  I think it was as good as the first, and better than the second.  If you're a fan of the films or if you haven't seen them at all, do it!!

Other movies I checked out this weekend on TV...

2012 -  When I saw the previews a couple of years ago, I swore I'd never see the movie because I don't believe all that hogwash, but I like John Cusack and I kind of felt like I had to at least give it a try for his sake.  It reminded me a lot of The Day After Tomorrow, and Volcano, and Dante's Peak.


Repo Men - It was a pretty decent movie, though overly gory and bloody, right up until the end.  It had one of those endings that makes you scratch your head and wonder what they were thinking.  Ugh.  Remembering it makes me mad.


Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - It was OK.  It lived up to the adventure found in other Indiana Jones movies, but this is another one that had the ending leaving you scratching your head.  I mean seriously? Spielberg? SPOILER ALERT!! Get off the alien kick! It's Indiana Jones for crying out loud!! 


I think those are all the flicks I caught on TV this weekend.  Disclaimer: I really don't sit around and watch TV all day long, though sometimes it may appear that way.  I tend to watch TV while I'm doing laundry, cutting coupons, playing on the computer, laying in bed before I go to sleep, etc... I can't just do one thing at a time so I turn on the movie channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...