Background

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who

changes their blog background on a regular basis.  I'm sure others do as well, I'm just too obtuse to notice.

I just want to take a moment to shout out to The Cutest Blog On The Block. They don't know me, I don't know them personally, but they make the cutest blog backgrounds and they are free! There is such a huge variety out there too.  I try to change mine for the different holidays and seasons.  It's fun! Like decorating your house for the holidays.  

I came upon TCBOTB one day when I was blog surfing.  This girl had the cutest background and I decided I must have a cute background.  It was so easy to do too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...