Background

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some things I want...

As I was searching through my recipes in an attempt to de-clutter, I couldn't help but notice these neat things!

The Cuisinart Griddler.  You can do pancakes on it AND put the plates in the dishwasher.  Need I say more?

A salad bowl stand.  Not this one exactly, but something like it.  I think the salad bowl is the most annoying item on the table, generally we fill our salad bowls and then it just sits there in the way.  Having it on a stand, off the table would be awesome.  

And the last thing, a pasta attachment for my KitchenAid mixer! I linked to all of them because I want all of them and the accessories! I'm Italian and I love pasta and I would love to make my own pasta! I've done it before and it tastes pretty darn good when it's homemade and fresh.  The pasta I made was a spinach fettuccine, it was yummo!

So whenever I've got some extra dough (hehe) those will be my purchases! Along with whatever I had on my last "things I want" type post.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the pasta making. When Marc and I got married, we got a pasta machine as a present... It is SO hard to do... It was fun, but, I totally gave up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard, but definitely fun! I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...