Background

Sunday, July 31, 2011

One Minute Writer: Technology


What form of technology do you use now that you did not use five years ago? How "indispensable" is it to you?

My BlackBerry.  Not sure when they came out, but when they did I thought to myself, why on earth do you need to be running around with a computer in your pocket? I had a cell phone, but I couldn't see the need for e-mail, internet, etc.  I probably even had some snobby remarks about people who had them.  Now I am addicted to mine.  I got my first smartphone about three years ago and I've been with BlackBerry for the past 2 years or so.  I love it and I can't live without it! It is a major source of amusement to me when I'm bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...