Background

Monday, July 25, 2011

One Minute Writer: Stuffed Animal


Chucky.  He's my teddy bear.  I have had him for many, many years and he sits on my night stand.  I can't really say he's been with me through thick and thin, though I'm sure he has.  I have snuggled up to him many nights.  He's a light brown, perfectly proportioned teddy bear.  Every once in a while when I'm feeling blue I still grab him for a cuddle.  He was unnamed until I went to visit one of my sisters at college and she had a friend named Chuck who I thought was cute.  Ta-da... Chucky was born.

2 comments:

  1. Aww...Chucky sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is! I might just have to snap a picture and post it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...