Background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ode to Nutella

I'd heard of this stuff.  I'd seen commercials.  I'd never tasted it.  

There were two reasons for this.  First, I thought it might be disgusting.  Hazelnut spread? It just sounds kind of strange.  Second, I thought I might love it, and then I'd need it all the time.  

Well, I had a coupon for $1 off Nutella at Rite Aid, and I had $5 in Rite Aid register rewards that I needed to use, so what the heck... 

One of my favorite kinds of chocolate candy are those little round Ferraro Rocher chocolates in the gold wrappers.  You know the ones I mean.  They're hazelnut.  I didn't put the two together... Nutella and Ferraro Rocher.

When I had my first taste of Nutella, I put the two together.  O.M.G.  I hate that phrase but there is nothing else I can say to properly justify the taste of this stuff.  O.M.G. 

It tastes good on toast.  It tastes good with strawberries.  It tastes good by itself.  It tastes good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...