Background

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More movies

My movie addict self watched two new-to-me movies so far this week.  A movie I recorded off one of the movie channels, The Bumblebee Flies Anyway, and one Brad and I rented this evening off pay-per-view, Beastly.  Both were pretty good, Beastly was a real sweet love story, modeled off Beauty and the Beast.  From the previews I never would have thought I'd enjoy it, but I did.  Neil Patrick Harris was hilarious.  The Bumblebee Flies Anyway was a drama and it was good, but I'm not sure I'd watch it again.  I would definitely watch Beastly again.

We may hit the Highway 21 Drive-In this weekend, if we're lucky, and get to see some new flicks for real cheap! I have never been to a drive-in but I am dying to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...