Background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

List Challenge: Places you have been

Fun! And I'm about to add Fort Worth, Texas to this list since I booked my flight and hotel today!

I guess the best way to go about this might be by state? And if I drove through a state, maybe spending the night on a longer trip, I'll just put the highway I rode on.

Florida - Orlando area, Daytona
Georgia - Atlanta, Savannah areas
South Carolina - pretty much all of it, Greenville, Columbia, Charleston, Beaufort, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach
North Carolina - I-95, Wilmington
Virginia - I-95, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, Harrisonburg
Maryland - Baltimore area, I-95
Washington, DC - drive through, changeover at Dulles
Delaware - I-95
New Jersey - I-95/NJ Turnpike, Plainfield, Red Bank
Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, Villanova, Pittsburgh, Poconos
Ohio - I-80
Michigan - Ann Arbor
New York - pretty much all of it, Long Island, NYC, Albany, Syracuse
Connecticut - Mystic, Hartford, Bridgeport
West Virginia - drove through on the way to PA, but I can't remember the highway
Massachusetts - drove through on the way to VT
Vermont - Burlington
New Hampshire - Lake Winnipesauki
California - San Diego


Coming soon: Italy! Fort Worth, TX! =)


The Whole List/Information

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...