Background

Friday, July 29, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

Sometimes when I type the title to my Friday fill-in blog hop, I feel like I'm doing my best to win against the hubby at a game of Scattergories!


This week’s statements:

1. I find __ helps me relax when I come home from work
2. I always think my significant other looks best when __.
3. Someday I’m going to __.
4. When I open my eyes in the morning, I want to __.

Me:

1. I find getting on the computer helps me relax when I get home from work.  Yes, I was just on the computer ALL day at work, but there's something about the tasks I complete on my home computer that help me wind down.

2. I always think my significant other looks best when he is clean shaven.  And naturally, he hates being clean shaven.

3. Someday I'm going to go to Hawaii.  And ironically enough, a coworker was mentioning his Maui time share today at work and how he'd be willing to rent it out... hmm...

4. When I open my eyes in the morning, I want to close them again

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of scattegories with the title, but you are right, that a score that would be

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...