Background

Friday, July 8, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun!

Click the blog button below to head over to "Feeling Beachie" to show poor Alex the cat some love! He had surgery and needs your thoughts and purrs.  :)

 

1. When I was younger, I used to ___.
2. I always start my day with ___.
3. When I get some time alone I like to ___.
4. I think ___ is ridiculous.

Me, myself, and I:


1. When I was younger, I used to do everything my parents told me not to.  I was obnoxious for sure!


2. I always start my day with the snooze button.


3. When I get some time alone I like to watch the chick flicks Brad isn't interested in.


4. I think the fact that my wedding dress is still in my closet unclean is ridiculous.  Oh, and let me quickly add that I also think it's ridiculous that there are still people setting off fireworks.

3 comments:

  1. Haha..just so you know, my wedding dress is also in the closet uncleaned! Weren't we all obnoxious as kids? It's pay back time now with my kids! Saying Hi from Four Fill In!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes wear my wedding dress to work (I got married on the beach in a white sundress, so it is OK, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies!
    Mom2kiddos - I'm glad I'm not the only one! =)
    Hilary - It's definitely OK! I love the poofyness of my dress but I wish it was something I could wear again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...