Background

Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday


 
1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
 
 I think the renewal of wedding vows is sweet.  I don't think it's something that should be done frequently, but I think when a special moment comes up, why not? My husband and I are determined to renew our vows in an Elvis wedding chapel if we ever take a trip to Vegas.  Determined.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
 
Whistling! Not so much when someone is just whistling along, but when they do little twirls with their whistles making themselves (or trying to make themselves) sound like some kind of musical instrument.  OhmyGoditissoannoyingandBraddoesitallthetime.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
 
Boys.  I don't have kids so I can't say from experience aside from being a nanny, but I know me and I can be a pretty high maintenance chick with MEGA attitude and I fear my female spawn will have the attitude trait.  

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
 
I believe in what works.  If it works, then sure.  If it doesn't work, then no.

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
 
Without a doubt.

2 comments:

  1. Having a plan for a special destination for vow renewal is pretty cool! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...