Background

Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Question Friday

 
1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
 
I guess it was meant to be!

2. Best memory about this summer so far.
 
Having a date night to the movies with my husband.

3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
 
At least once a week but sometimes more often than that.  Sometimes I'll pull sheets out of the dryer, decide I don't want to fold them, so I'll just make the bed.  Haha.

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
 
Full-body scan.. they don't touch you for that, right? I haven't flown since 9-11 so I don't know what measures they're taking these days.

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
 
I remember going to the New York State Fair a million years ago and seeing Blessed Union of Souls perform.  The only reason that particular thing popped into my head is because just the other day I heard their song "Oh Virginia" on either the radio or TV and I'm not sure that I've heard them since I was at that fair! Anyway, I don't really have any "favorite" fair memories, just memories.  There was this time I took the kids I used to nanny to the Flowertown Festival and one of the popular news anchors was there and I told the little boy that that man was on TV and he should go talk to him and he ran up to him and was so excited.  It was cute.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Followed you here from 5QF, hope you can follow me back…
    Here’s mine:
    http://emotera.me/5qf-hometown-fair/
    Just for a Thought
    My Prince  Macoi
    Trying Hard Techie
    Emotera
    My All
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne - I will most definitely follow you back! Thank you for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...