Background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

Heck no! I don't like the feeling of free falling.  I don't like that rush you get in the pit of your chest on a roller coaster or anything like that, so heck no!!!!! Plus, there are too many what ifs to bungee jumping.  I think you'd sooner get me to jump out of an airplane with a parachute than to trust my life to a cord.  Pah.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to a drive-in?

I've never been to a drive-in, there aren't any around here.  Scratch that, there is one in Beaufort, but that's a little far to travel for a movie.  Anyway, I'd love to go to a drive-in, but since I don't have that option, movie theater it is.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

Seriously? Is this what our society has come to? I understand the need for an elderly or disabled person to have groceries delivered, but just anybody? The sad thing is that the people who need it (elderly/disabled) would probably kill to go to the grocery store just one time.  I am NEVER too busy or too proud to go grocery shopping.  And don't play the kid card because I was a nanny to four children ages infant to four years and I took all of them with me to the grocery store and other stores on several occasions.  It was not a big deal.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

Pluck.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

The people who didn't really know me, yes I think they'd be surprised.  The people who did know me knew I had it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...