Background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anxiety!

Tonight, I enrolled in one more class for the fall semester.  I am now enrolled in three.  I have been battling with whether or not to go for a third and I think I can handle it so I might as well.  Since I began my undergraduate studies a few years ago, I have been comfortably taking two classes at a time because I am still working full time and trying to have a life outside of work and school.  So while three classes might not seem like a lot, it is when it's not the only thing you're dedicated to.  However, my classes have been so ridonkulously easy, so I assume I can easily add one more.  Plus, at the slow rate I'm going, it's going to take me forever to graduate if I don't take more than 2 classes at a time!

Now of course I'm all anxious because holy moly I just exited my comfort zone! On the plus side, I had actually enrolled in this class two semesters back, so I already have the books, thankfully the teacher hasn't changed them since then.  Also, I still have my book for my Spanish class, we work off the same one for all four courses (really wish I was learning Italian right about now!).  So I only need to purchase the book for my one psych. class, no big deal.

September 1st is the big day.  Dum dum d-dum, dum d-dum d-dum d-dum. 

2 comments:

  1. Coming over from Mama M's. Good luck on your degree...I'm just finishing my Master's and the work involved is sometimes suffocating but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. You'll be there before you know it! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, HD! Good luck to you too! The work does sometimes feel suffocating, but I know it will be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...