Background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

What do you do when you're sick?

I sit in my PJs all day and watch TV.  Yesterday I watched TV, not kidding, from about 7:30 AM until 11:00 PM.  I even watched the same movies over and over again.  

It started with Easy A on Starz, then I think it was Grown Ups.  At some point we put in the DVD Superbad, then I think we watched Grown Ups again.  Oh and we also saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice which I never thought I'd be interested in, but it was actually pretty good.  So that was a pleasant surprise.  Somewhere in between we went to Sonic to get me a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blast, and almost got it free!, but didn't... :(.  Oh and Brad turned on baseball and totally ruined my TV buzz.  

I know there was more but I just can't think of it.  I was awfully whiny and groaning a lot, sneezing, coughing, and blowing my nose.  My nose is all sore and my sneezes are making my whole body hurt.  I hope this is over soon, being sick is such BS.

Oh! We rented Just Go With It on pay-per-view the other night and that was good too!

2 comments:

  1. I sleep a lot, and I whine so much I start to irritate myself. I am such a big baby, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Sunday, my husband said to me "no one groans when they're sick." lol!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...