Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tuesday Fun Hop

I love to read! 
I am a psychology student.

I have found the blogging world very interesting for those two reasons.  No, I'm not going to try to psychoanalyze anything and everything I read.  I am not qualified to do that, nor is that a way to live my life.  I am just fascinated by people.  Fascinated by their lives, their behavior, their hobbies.

So I came across a new blog hop <--- my new addiction in case you didn't notice! It's the Tuesday Fun Hop, you can link up and hop around peoples' blogs.  You don't have to do anything, you just hop.  And each week they feature a new blog, which is pretty neat as well!  The blog button below will link to one of the blogs that hosts the hop.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through the Tuesday hop. I hope you'll come visit me and follow me back at http://mommychosis.blogspot.com

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was once a psych student! Years and y...well, some time ago! It was fun stuff! And then I went on to become a TEACHER. Go figure! LOL Stopping by from the Fun Tuesday Hop!

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly - I'm following back! Your first post, about the "laundry" cracked me up!

    Jessy - I have thought about becoming a teacher, or doing school counseling, personally I just love the idea of a school year work schedule! ;) I'm a new follower, my husband was home-schooled!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...