Background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sick!

I'm totally bummed right now because it is Friday and I'm sick.  Go figure.  So much for having a good weekend.  I'm certain I at least have a cold but I might be bordering on bronchitis as well.  I'm all congested in my head and chest, I'm sniffly, runny, and coughy.  I had some aches which Tylenol seems to have cleared, as well as the headache that was trying to make an appearance.  Since taking the Tylenol I feel about 40% better, but I'm still all kinds of stuffy.  Boo, hiss.  I don't really feel that I'm doctor's level sick, so I think I'm going to hit up the drug store and get some over the counter relief for the weekend.  I'm even more bummed that trivia is looking doubtful tonight.  I would love to go if I feel better, but it's looking pretty grim.  Boo, hiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...