Background

Saturday, June 25, 2011

More movies...

Last night, in the midst of our thunderstorm (yes we got another one!!), I watched a couple of movies.  The first was Alex and Emma with Luke Wilson and Kate Hudson.  I thought it was a cute little romantic comedy, but probably not one that I'd want to watch again and again like Sweet Home Alabama or something like that.  The other one was The Runaways with Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart.  That one was a little different, but OK.  I love biography-type movies and movies that are based on real events.  

Both movies were on either Starz or HBO so I DVRed them and saved them.  We have a folder on our DVR for movies so we're building our own little movie library.  :)

There is a good chance Brad and I may hit the movies this weekend, but I'm not sure what we'll see.  We want to see just about everything playing at the theater right now so it will be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...