Background

Monday, June 27, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

I have a case of the Mondays...


1. What is your favorite food?

Can I pick an ethnicity of food? I love anything Italian, like seriously anything Italian at all.  Yum.

2. What color scheme is in your bedroom?

The walls are a light blue, my favorite wall color in the whole house.  The curtains are also shades of blue.  The furniture is a dark brown, almost black color.  The carpets are the traditional cream color.  The comforter is black and white with a touch of green in a couple of spots.

3. Do you carry a donor card?

Not exactly.  My driver's license has a little heart that indicates I'm a donor.

4. In your opinion, is the glass half-empty, or half-full?

I swear I just answered this question... I think it can go either way.  Different situations have different outlooks.  I always try to be a glass half-full kind of girl, but occasionally it is half-empty.  

5. Vanilla or chocolate?

Vanilla! I love vanilla yogurt and vanilla ice cream! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Just One Donna stopping by to say hi for Meet Me on Monday.Oh, I'm a lover of vanilla ice cream, even though I choose chocolate for other desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely choose chocolate in some situations, can't exactly make vanilla chip cookies, haha... or can you? Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...