Background

Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


1. What is the last piece of candy you ate?

Is it shameful that I can't remember? Does the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup ice cream bars count? I seriously think the last piece of candy I ate was a mint on Friday.  Sad.  Sad sad sad.

2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?

I do "read" in the bathroom.  Not quite sure why that's in quotes, but I'll roll with it.  I read my Real Simple magazine in the bathroom all the time.  That's where our magazines are.  Go ahead and judge me.  ;)

3. I can't stand when someone _____.

I can't stand when someone sneezes or coughs without covering their mouths, or when they eat with their mouths open.  I mean seriously.  The human mouth can be so disgusting sometimes.

4. Do you daily, weekly, or monthly grocery shop?

A little of each? There are some things, like milk, that we need more often then others.  Sometimes we run out of other things and have to go get them as well.  Usually when we hit the grocery store and coupon up, we get enough for 2-3 weeks and don't have to do another bulk trip until then.  Sometimes if there is a sale on meat or a good sale on something we could use, we'll go in between, but we definitely don't schedule weekly trips.  I'd be broke. 

2 comments:

  1. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

    I also host my own weekend hop!
    http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here thurs-sun!
    http://btrbb.com

    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tawna - I am a new follower of you now too! I can relate in so many ways. After work I'm so whooped that human contact doesn't always happen, so blogging lets me get my talking out! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...