Background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday


1. Have you ever done anything that you later regreted?

Yes.  I had Chinese food for dinner last night and I knew I shouldn't have eaten so much but I did.  I regret it later because I couldn't move.

2. If you were sentenced to hang tomorrow at noon, what would your last meal be?

Oh wow, that's a hard one as I love food and have so many favorites! I guess this can be a big meal since who cares if I'm uncomfortable, I'm about to die anyway... prime rib, sushi, cheesecake, my dad's manicotti and fettuccine alfredo, salad with my grandma's dressing, my Aunt Barbara's stuffed artichokes, and I think that's it.   

3. Is there someone you can't help but stare at?

My husband! 

4. Don't you hate it when people don't say your name right? 

Yes and no.  I grew up with one of those Italian last names that about 5% of the population got right.  So it was irritating, but I got used to it.  Also, it's kind of a blessing in disguise because when people would call and ask for me and they couldn't pronounce my name right, I knew it wasn't someone I wanted to talk to.  And I would feel less guilty telling them "no, she's not here" or "you've got the wrong number" because technically that person wasn't available because they don't exist! Ok, maybe I was a tad dramatic...

5. Does anyone you know have a birthday this week?

I don't know, let me check Facebook! Haha.  I'm only half serious.  My friend Lindsey's birthday is today actually, my cousin is tomorrow, and my friend Jeni has a birthday on Thursday. 

6. Do you think it's possible to meet your bestie online?

First off, I have to say that I can't stand the term "bestie."  Makes me want to barf - and I hate barfing! Second, I met my husband on AOL.  We started out as friends of course, and we eventually met in person and the rest is history! Additionally, I have a friend Jen and we share a birthday, we also met on AOL.  We have been friends for more than 10 years and finally met in person at my wedding in 2008.  Last, I have some pretty amazing friends that I met online about a year ago and they are some of the greatest people in the world! To get back to the question, I think anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...