Background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Four Fill-in Fun!

 

1. When I reflect back on my life, I regret ____.
2. I overuse the word ____.
3. The first time I saw the beach/mountains I was ____.
4. ____ reminds me of the color yellow.

Me:

1. When I reflect back on my life, I regret nothing.  Everything from my past has made me who I am today and brought me to where I'm at today and I love today!

2. I overuse the word like.  Like, I really do.  Ok, not like that.  Whoops, there is again.  I really do use it a lot when I'm speaking, not when I'm typing.

3. The first time I saw the beach/mountains I was probably an infant.  When I was under a year old my family moved to a town on the coast of Long Island and the L.I. Sound was like (hehe couldn't resist) 5 minutes from our house.  I practically lived there as a child.  I can't remember the first time I saw the mountains, probably on a road trip.


4. The computer reminds me of the color yellow.  Strange, I know.  Our computer room at home is painted yellow so when I think about what I've got to do on the computer, I see yellow.

3 comments:

  1. I love #4 - makes perfect sense to me! I'm visiting via this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great outlook... I love your answer to #1.... I used to over use like too... but somehow I stopped (a little)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...