Background

Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun


1. My closet is full of ___.
2. I love coming home from work after ___.
3. In high school I was ___.
4. I wish I had more time for/to ___.

Moi:

1. My closet is full of clothes.  Original, I know, but seriously it is.  Jam packed.  My hall closet is full of coats and shoes.  The computer room closet has my wedding dress (shame on me three years later for not having it cleaned yet) and some miscellaneous items, and the spare bedroom closet has board games and stuff.  


2. I love coming home from work after getting sent home early (for good reasons-never been sent home early otherwise).  There is nothing like being able to do things on a week day that you wouldn't ordinarily have time to do, even if it just to watch some bad TV before the husband gets home to commandeer the remote!


3. In high school I was a dork.  I was never called a dork but looking back and thinking about some of the things I used to do or wear, I was a dork.  Sorry old me, but you were! I might still be, I don't care though.  ;)


4. I wish I had more time to sleep.  It never fails, I stay up way too late all the time and miss out on wonderful sleep opportunities! I love to sleep, would do it all day every day if I could! Ok, maybe that's not entirely true, but I would love to do it more often. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along! I hear you with the sleep!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...