Background

Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun


1. I cannot eat just one _____.

2. When I am in a bad mood _____ always makes me feel better.

3. Happiness is _____.

4. The most comfortable thing I own is _____.

My answers...

1.  I cannot eat just one potato chip.  Can anyone? Seriously? Try it.

2. When I am in a bad mood my pets always make me feel better.  They just have that way about them, you know? You can just look into their big brown/green eyes and they melt your heart.

3. Happiness is love.  Loving a person, an animal, an object... I can look at the things I love or do something I love to do and just be happy.

4. The most comfortable thing I own is a pair of pink pajama pants my sister gave me.  They're so soft and thin enough that I can wear them in the summer (in the AC of course, I'm not crazy) and warm enough that I can wear them in the winter (in the heat of course).

2 comments:

  1. Followed you over from Hilary's!
    Kristine
    http://kristinesplace.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chips are the winning food! It seems no one can eat just one!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...