Background

Friday, June 24, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun! Happy Friday!

Can anyone tell that I'm excited about it being Friday????

 

1. If you would have told me years ago that I now would ___ I would have never believed you.

2. ___ is my beverage of choice.

3. The last time I got a ___ was ___.

4. ___ is one of the items on my bucket list.

Ok, here goes nothing!

1. If you would have told me years ago that I now would live in South Carolina I would have never believed you! <--- I added that exclamation point because this is a serious exclamation! Face it, when you're a New Yorker, you NEVER imagine yourself leaving, EVER.  Especially after September 11th, it almost feels like a betrayal, but extenuating circumstances forced me to go and it was probably the best decision ever because my life got much, much better once I got here! And I met my hubby, that never would have happened in NY.

2. Water is my beverage of choice.  Boring, I know.  I like sweet iced tea and the occasional orange or grape soda, but water is numero uno.  It goes with everything! Ok, almost everything, it doesn't go with cake or cookies.

3. The last time I got a tattoo was over 10 years ago.  Holy moly.  I think I was 18, and that was 11 years ago, that is horrifying.  Not that it's been so long since I had a tattoo, but that I was 18  11 years ago.  Yikes.  The tattoo I got was a spur of the moment thing and since tattoos were like ice cream shops on Long Island, I just walked in, picked out a pretty one and got it and now hate it.  But I deal.  I've been considering getting another, but I need to really, really, really want it in order to get it so I don't have another stupid flower on my leg.

4. Having kids is one of the items on my bucket list.  I feel like that's such a default answer.  I'm sure there are other things on my bucket list, I just haven't "built" it yet.  Maybe I should do that, you know, since I was 18 soooo many years ago, I'm running out of time.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. I love your answers...especially the bucket list. At 29 I don't think a bucket list is really a reality. Check out my answers at http://brendayoungerman.blogspot.com.
    I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower! I came to visit from "Feeling Beachie". We definitely have critters in common.
    I hope you will join me, too:
    McGuffyAnn (it really is my name!)
    McGuffy's Reader
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the follows ladies, I followed you right back!

    Brenda - I've always had a list of things that I want to do/accomplish so I have kind of always associated that with a bucket list! Definitely not a reality for me at my age, but it's always good to achieve your dreams as soon as you can!

    McGuffy Ann - Love your cats! My husband and I also have a soft spot for animals and contribute to animal rescue organizations and other animal agencies as often as we can! Two of my cats (Buster and Phantom) we rescued off the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were a new yorker..... water is a great choice... I drink so much of it every day... Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Hilary! I lived in New York for about 20 years, born and raised on Long Island!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...