Background

Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. What is your favorite summertime activity?

Does Fourth of July count as a summertime activity? The day in itself? I love everything it represents, from the actual meaning of the day to the Americana of it all - barbeques, fireworks, etc.  

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy what's on sale?

Both? I usually use the Gain or Surf powders and I typically buy the one that's on sale or that I have a coupon for.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?


Grilled chicken salad with mandarin oranges and pineapples.  Yum! I also love steak the salad is cooler, temperature-wise.


4. Do you have any talents?


Hmm... I guess I do, doesn't everyone? I can make my own greeting cards and I think I'm pretty good at it.  I am a good listener and sometimes a good advice-giver.  I have a wealth of random knowledge stored in my brain and I think that's a talent.  I can bake! And bake well! I'm crafty, which goes back to the card making, but still.


5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?


I'm not really sure how to consolidate this into one thing because the only thing I can think of is "finances" but that's not quite what I mean.  I want to be instantly an expert in saving money, being debt-free, things like that.  Being thrifty.  I want to find a way to miraculously pay off all my student loans and have not one item remaining on my credit report.  I know that's not something that could realistically happen overnight (the removal of the debt, that is) but I would love to know how to do it fast!

4 comments:

  1. I love..."I have a wealth of random knowledge stored in my brain"...what a great answer! I feel that way sometimes too :) Stopping by with 5QF...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!
    Not to sound conceited, but I amaze myself sometimes! I'll just spout out an answer to a trivia question or something and wonder how I knew it and how long that little tidbit has been sitting in my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do you have an interest in Extreme Couponing? :) I know what you mean, I'd love to be able to find a way to be an expert at budgeting and making it all work.

    The salads sound yummy!

    Visiting from the Five Question Friday Link Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy Therapy - I think the couponing I do is about as extreme as it's going to get! Haha. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...