Background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?

Hmm, I'd say not very close since I had dreams of becoming a nurse or a teacher or a police officer and probably an actress and a cowgirl and a fashion designer... lol.  Of course I wanted to be married - check.  I wanted to live in a house - check (of course it isn't the mansion I dreamed of, lol).  I wanted to drive - check (not the fancy sports car I imagined).  I wanted to go to school - check.  I wanted pets - check.  I wanted kids - not yet.   


2. What is one must-have item for the summer?


AC.  Have you been in South Carolina in the summer? And this year? Blech.  No rain and HEAT.  I need the AC, can't live without it here.  I am deeply saddened that there are people here, and more south of here, that do not have AC.  


3. Did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during the summer?


I'd have to say no.  When I was little they'd take me to the library and have me do one of the summer reading programs and I enjoyed that because I always loved to read.  But that's about it.  I would sometimes stick with the summer reading lists from school, but that was later on when I started to really, really not care about school anymore.  


4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?


Neither.  A while back when Brad and I lived in our old apartment, our neighbor, friend, and my coworker, Tracy, gave us a basil plant.  It was growing like wildfire so I did freeze some of it's leaves.  But not since.  Oh wait, I did freeze some pineapple a few months ago to use for a smoothie.  It might still be in my freezer, gross.


5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?


On weekdays, I have no choice.  I wake up with just enough time to get in the shower and get dressed.  God bless Brad for making my lunch every day otherwise I'd be screwed.  On the weekends if we have no plans, or no plans until the afternoon, I don't do a darn thing until the last possible minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...