Background

Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. If you could choose, how would you prefer to spend money? On landscaping or a pool?

Ugh! There is so much that I want to do landscaping wise, like plant something and have it live for once! And a vegetable/herb garden! Argh... but a pool... it's like a thousand degrees outside I would love that.  Ok, let me be practical, owning a pool would be a real P in the A because of all the maintenance involved.  I've heard my parents say that a thousand times.  So I'm going to go with the landscaping.  Our neighborhood has a pool and my parents have a pool, I have sprinklers, that'll do.


2. Death penalty... yay or nay?


It's hard to say.  I hate death and I'd hate to say I'd like to put it on someone, but it's hard because at the same time I kind of believe an eye for an eye, you know? But at the same time I think a person goes through more psychological trauma when they're alive dealing with what they've done then when they're dead (obviously - duh).  Ugh, what a hard question! I mean it will never, ever, ever be up to me to make the call or any call regarding the death penalty, so I've never really thought it out before.  And I've never personally been affected by any kind of crime that would result in the criminal getting or "being eligible for" the death penalty.  But you know what? I'll flip the switch on animal abusers any day!


3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you've turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? 


The trash or the cat litter.  I have pets, not kids.  


4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?


At least twice a year for my cleanings but I almost always have something else that needs to be done each time so make it at least 4! Ahhh! I hate the dentist.


5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?


Ten years ago I would have said monkeys and I'm still fond of the little guys, but I'm not so sure anymore.  Since I've grown up I haven't really had an animal fad.  I love all animals, pets and non-pets.  Ehh, reptiles, fish, and amphibians I will pass on... how about animals with fur? Mammals? I'll take those.  I love cats, I love dogs, birds are growing on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...