Background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Reads

I know Summer hasn't officially started yet, but since my classes are over, I'm calling it Summer.  Plus it's hot enough here during the days that it might as well be Summer.

One of my favorite authors is James Patterson.  I have read so many of his books, but I have fallen a little behind since I've been back to school.  The one sitting on my desk right now is The Postcard Killers.  My co-worker, Linda, is also a big JP fan.  She buys all the new ones and passes them along to me to read next.  Well, I've been sitting on this one for a LONG time now so she's got a stockpile at her house waiting for me.  Check out my JP Book Check List page!

The newest Women's Murder Club series book just came out, I can't wait to read that one! Now that I'm free of school, I can start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...