Background

Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet Me on Mondays

Meet Me On Monday

1. What is your favorite bagel flavor?

My favorite bagel from an actual bagel store is definitely an everything bagel, with cream cheese and lots of it! I buy frozen bagels from time to time and my favorite frozen bagels are onion with butter and cinnamon raisin with peanut butter!

2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?

Sadly, I'd probably just pay extra towards my credit card or something else like that, and if that wasn't a possibility I'd probably put it in savings.  Boring, I know. 

3. What is the last thing you felt guilty about doing?

Buying a DVD.  When Scream 4 came out in the theaters, I decided that before I went to see it I needed to watch the first three again.  I had 2 and 3 but for some reason didn't have the original.  I imagine this was due to lending it out and never getting it back because it is not like me at all to have a gap in sequence like that.  Anyway, I bought the DVD and felt guilty that I was buying myself something and not Brad, so I bought him the Glee Season 2 Part 1 DVD, even though it was twice as much as Scream!

4. Soft served ice cream or hand dipped?

I love some good soft serve ice cream! LOVE it! However, it isn't easy to find it around here.  Well it is, but it's just easier to buy a gallon in the store than it is to get soft serve, so that's what I do.  Once in a while I'll go to Sonic and get their $1 soft serve ice cream cone.  Love!! That's a personal treat to myself!

5. Are you allergic to anything?

Yes, I'm allergic to bull sh*t.  =)  Seriously though, I have seasonal allergies so pollen and stuff like that tend to get me (but I beat that this year!!!!!) but there is nothing that I can't eat or medicine I can't take, etc.  I'm good like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...