Background

Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Meet Me On Monday

1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?

I like both but I buy/eat smooth most often.  Brad and I like to make peanut butter milkshakes and for obvious reasons the smooth works best for that.  But I don't mind a good crunchy peanut butter and jelly sandwich (or sammich as we call them) once in a while!

2. What is your favorite color rose?

Classic - red.  I love flowers in all colors, I really do, but I love a good old fashioned red rose. 

3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?

Depends on the circumstances.  For the most part, yes.  But sometimes it takes a backburner to unloading armfuls of things or running to the bathroom...

4. What is your favorite season?

Spring! Spring spring spring! I love the temperatures and the flowers.  Especially now that my allergies have been beaten into submission by my Nasonex so I can truly enjoy being outside this time of year!

5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?

I'd say about one hour, but not every day, there are days when I don't even log on to a computer.  And my time is usually broken up throughout the day.  In the morning I might spend 10-20 minutes reading blogs, then maybe in the afternoon I'll spend 10 minutes on a post, then later in the evening if I've got free time I'll come back.  I wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...