Background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Me On Monday - Blog Hop

Another one? Why not?
Meet Me On Monday

1. What is your favorite kind of muffin? Blueberry with streusel topping that are made fresh at the bakery! Yum.

2. What was the first car you ever owned? A 1993 Nissan Maxima purchased for me by my parents in 1998 or 1999.  It finally died at the end of last year, Septemberish, with well over 200,000 miles on it.  I miss it dearly.  RIP LB.


3. Which TV show were you sad to see end? Greek from ABC Family.  I never missed an episode and actually cried when I watched the finale.  It's not one of those shows that you'll see a thousand reruns of so I know it's really over.  Man, that sounds pathetic!

4. What is your lucky number? I don't know about it being lucky, but my favorite number is 7!

5. Pretzels or potato chips? Potato chips, though I rarely eat either unless I have made dip and that doesn't happen too often.  We we get our dip from the Flowertown Festival, we eat that with pretzels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...