Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday


1. Are you afraid of heights?

Yes and no.  If I am inside or on a sturdy structure, I am OK, I might panic a little but I wouldn't freak out.  If I am outside, like on a rickety balcony and/or don't feel safe, then yes I am afraid.

2. Do you have any tattoos?

Yes, I have 2.  I have one on the right side of my lower back and one on my leg.

3. Do you have any condoms in your room?

No.

4. Would you date someone if they had funny looking toes?

I'm not quite sure how one's toes are relevant in a relationship.

5. Could you go a day without talking to the last person you kissed?

Nope.  Sometimes I would like to but he would nag the living daylights out of me until I talked to him.  Love you Brad!

6. Where was the last place you slept besides your bed?


Probably the couch.  We doze off while watching TV a lot.  Maybe we watch too much TV...

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...