Background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday

Life with the Dietrichs

1. How old does someone have to be to be officially an "adult" to you?

Instinctively I would say 18, however, I know people who are much older than that who are no where near being adults yet.  I think being an adult involves some responsibility and until you have that, you aren't there yet.

2. Would you get along with someone who reminded you of yourself?

I have friends I get along with who are just like me, so yes.  I think the good thing is that when you've got a friend who is just like you, you can kind of predict the outcome of any given situation and run for the hills if necessary.

3. Did you ever seriously think a monster was hiding under your bed?

No.  Growing up I had a bed with drawers underneath it so I could never hang myself over the side of my bed and peak underneath.  However, I have watched some "scary" things on TV and then had minor issues with how I slept.  For example, Brad and I watched Paranormal Activity and I can no longer sleep with a limb hanging off the bed.  Stupid, I know.  But I'm not leaving anything out that can act as a handle for some invisible creature to grab on to and pull me out of bed.

4. Did you ever have a black and white cat?

I do! Phantom is black and white.

5. Last time you used hand sanitizer?

I can't recall exactly but I keep some in the car for those moments when you are in the car and you feel like you need to wash your hands (after sneezing, pumping gas, etc.) and don't have a sink at your disposal.

6. Do you like wearing your hair up or down?

Oh there are so many factors that go into this answer.  The short answer is both.  The long answer is: On a work day I almost always start with my hair down.  As the day progresses and my hair either gets frizzy or the temperature gets hotter, I put it up.  On the weekends I almost always keep it up as I work around the house.  If we're going out somewhere, again, I'll start with it down and take it from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...