Background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Killing: Update/True Blood

I finally figured out what has been bugging the living daylights out of me about the mother on this show! The mother, Mitch, was the maenad, Mary Anne, from True Blood! I couldn't stand her character in True Blood! Ahhhh!

And while I'm on the subject... I can't wait for season 4 to start! You seriously have to read the books that True Blood was LOOSELY based off of.  It is the Southern Vampire Series by Charlaine Harris and each season corresponds with a book, kind of.  I can't stress it enough how NOT identical they are and the books are about 1000% better than the shows.

With that being said, something GOOD happens in the fourth book and I'm hoping that rubs off into the fourth season!!! I can't wait!


Oh and a new book in the series, Dead Reckoning, just came out earlier this month, I can't believe I haven't read it yet.  I don't want to buy it because I want the paperback to go with the rest of my paperbacks and if I bought it now it would be hardcover.  Boo on that! And at the library there is a ridiculously long wait-list on it... I guess I will put my name on that and just be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...