Background

Friday, May 27, 2011

Game of the Week

I'm sure I'm not the only person who occasionally needs a moment to "defragment" at work.  Once in a while I find myself at a point where I simply cannot think or focus on another important or detailed thing and I need to do something menial with my brain.  I used to play a quick game or two of Free Cell or Solitaire, the standard games that come on a Microsoft computer, but lately they haven't been cutting it.  So once in a blue moon I would go to games.com and see if there was something there that interested me.  Bad move this week! I am now addicted to the game Bubble Town.  Does anyone remember the game Snood from ions ago? I'm not sure if it is still around, I haven't looked, but this game is just like Snood and man am I addicted.  Go to games.com and check it out the next time you need to defragment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...