Background

Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!



1. I despise the expression _____.
2. I put _____ on my burgers.
3. If I could have any view out my kitchen window it would be _____.
4. If money were no object I would _____.

Drumroll please...

1. I despise the expression OMG.  Yes, I use it occasionally in print, but I can't stand it when it's said aloud.  And I'm sure I've probably said it aloud at least once, but still.  Ugh.

2. I put ketchup, cheese, pickles, and bacon on my burgers.  Yummo.

3. If I could have any view out my kitchen window it would be New York City or a mountainy forest area with a creek.  Talk about totally different sides of the spectrum! It was just too hard to pick between the two.

4. If money were no object I would take my husband and travel all over the world for a year.

4 comments:

  1. Hopping over from Feeling Beachie and your answer to the view you would like to see out your kitchen window was great!!! Definitely the two extremes!!!! But great views!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Feeling Beachie and I enjoyed your answers. I'd travel more, too, if money was no object!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.. OMG gets annoying... as does LOL, but I hate to admit, I use them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments girls!

    Hilary - I use LOL entirely too much and just about every time I type it out I think to myself, "I wouldn't really laugh out loud to this." I think it's more of a filler "word". Haha.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...