Background

Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday - Four Fill-In Fun


1. Growing up, I was the only one in my family who stuck an M&M up my nose.

2. On a typical morning, before I leave the house, I kiss all four of my pets good-bye!

3. No matter how hard I try, I am still afraid of spiders.  But let's face it, I don't try not to be afraid of them, I hate those things.

4. Whether they are laid back or all stiff is the first thing I notice about people.  When you're talking to someone for the first time, you can pretty much tell if they are easy-going or all business.

3 comments:

  1. yes that is a bit unusual and not suprising you were the only one come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your #1 was a little unusual, but it did give me a chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm pretty sure my sisters put me up to it, though they'd never admit it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...