Background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bye bye TV... :(

No, we're not getting rid of our TV.  

I'm just sad that the TV shows that have kept me occupied over the past few months are either finished or finishing up for the season.  Whatever shall I do? Go to bed early? Nah.  Read a book? Maybe.  Watch reruns? Most likely.  

What shows do we watch? Too many! Thank goodness for DVR! Green is what we watch together, pink is me, and blue is Brad. 

Law and Order: SVU, Outsourced, The Voice, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI: NY, Hawaii Five-O, Mad Love, The Mentalist, Rules of Engagement, American Dad, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Glee, Traffic Light, Smallville, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, American Chopper: Sr. vs Jr., and The Killing ... and that's just what was on this past season! There are a few shows we watch that start in the summer.

Sidenote: Something funny to me is that the little comedy shows Brad watches that I don't watch (i.e. Mad Love, Traffic Light, Outsourced) all get cancelled! It never fails! I was looking at a list of cancelled shows online and so many of the shows he watches make that list.  He needs to stop watching TV, he's killing them! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...