Background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Books, books, and more books!

Oh it's like Christmas! I finished The Postcard Killers on Monday so I e-mailed my friend/co-worker Linda to tell her and teasingly said (she's on vacation this week) she should come to work and bring me more books to read so I can catch up! Well, I totally didn't expect her to do it and I was completely kidding when I asked, but she surprised me today with three more books! She had to come in town for some other things so it wasn't completely out of her way, although it was her workplace and she was off, so big props to Linda for doing that! Now I have: Toys, Tick Tock, and 10th Anniversary.  I'm so excited! Brad is not.  He says I ignore him when I read, maybe I do, but JP books are addicting and I cannot put them down! I'll probably be done with these by the weekend and then I have one more Linda lent me a while ago to fall back on.  I actually have several that she lent to me, but one that's kind of sticking out.  It's called Return to Sullivan's Island by Dorothea Benton Frank.  For those of you who don't know, Sullivan's Island is right here by Charleston.  We had family pictures done there a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...