Background

Friday, May 13, 2011

A book and a scary movie

When I said it doesn't take me long to get through James Patterson's books, I wasn't lying.  I finished 10th Anniversary last night, but couldn't post about it because Blogger was down. 

Today I am having a "Scream-a-thon" and watching Scream, Scream 2, and Scream 3.  This is to prepare myself to see Scream 4 in the theaters! I can't wait.  I have always been a lover of scary movies, and the Scream series is one of my favorites. 

My all time favorite is Halloween.  I'm not fond of the complete series, I think the only ones that count are the first, Halloween 2, and Halloween H2O.  The rest don't seem to make sense and don't really go with the story either.  I haven't brought myself to watch the newer versions of the Halloween movies.

I like older horror movies, I can't stand what they do to them today with all the gore and torture.  To me, it was scary to see the shadow of Michael Myers killing someone.  I think it's just gross to see people dismembered, tortured, impaled, etc.  I hope they didn't warp Scream 4 like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...