Friday, May 13, 2011
1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
About 95% of the year, none. I love socks with cute designs on them, but I hate to wear socks. If I wear any, they are ankle socks. Once a year I will wear calf socks when I go out into the woods for the Halloween Extravaganza with my husband. That is to keep ticks off, not for comfort or pleasure!
2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?
We don't have kids yet, but the names we picked our for our kids, whenever we have them, was a mutual decision!
3. What is your favorite type of weather?
I like warmth. Not grossly hot, but springtime warm. I also like a good downpour, one that totally washes out the windows of your house so it looks like you're staring through a waterfall. As long as I don't have to be out in it of course!
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?
On the weekends, I am pretty much left to my own devices, and it varies. I think the earliest would be 8 and the latest would be noon. Yes, noon still happens sometimes.
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
Nope. But believe it or not, it is something I've thought about. Just not high on priority list.