Background

Friday, May 6, 2011

5QF


1. Have you ever had roomates?

Yes, when I moved into my first apartment here in South Carolina, about eight years ago, I had a roommate.  I think we drove each other crazy at times, but we're still Facebook friends!

2. How many names do you/your children have? (ie. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)

I have five names, my first - middle - confirmation - maiden - married.  Jennifer Lynn Marie L***** E*****.  I've never officially used Marie for any purpose and it's not on any documents, but it's there.  When I got married I took my maiden name as my middle name, which was easy enough because my middle initial was L anyway.  I changed it with the social security office, and then the DMV messed up and left my original middle name on my license.  And of course it's my fault for not verifying it with them before I walked out of the building.  Forgive me for having faith in people getting it right.  Ugh, I could go on...

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

Is there anyone who didn't watch it? I didn't get up super early to watch it or anything, but the highlights were pretty much all that was on TV the rest of that day and the weekend, so I think the bits and pieces I saw all weekend long were enough to say I have seen the whole thing.  Her dress was beautiful!

4. What is the messiest room in your house?

If by messy you mean dirty, then I'd have to say the bathroom since that gets pretty mucked up even moments after I clean it.  I'm sure there is dust stuck to hairspray on the walls and floors, in layers.  Gross, I know. 


If by messy you mean disarray, then I'd have to say my bedroom, or rather my husband's side of the bedroom.  His clothes hit the floor and stay there until either I pick them up or lecture him on picking them up.  The bed is never made either, I'm a slacker.

5. What is your ideal Mothers' Day?

Until I have children, my ideal Mothers' Day will be just what I'm having this Sunday.  Time spent between my mother and my mother-in-law.

1 comment:

  1. yes following the teens bedrooms comes the bathroom come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...