Background

Friday, May 20, 2011

5?F


1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?

Sometimes.  I'm usually in bed before he is, but even so, sometimes he'll come to bed an hour later and I'll still be trying to go to sleep and his head will hit the pillow and he's out.  It's so annoying!

2. A question for the ladies... what kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

None.  Plain and simple.

3. What is the worst vacation you've ever taken?

Can I plead the fifth? Honestly, I've never really had a bad vacation, but on our annual family trip last year there was an all out brawl between the siblings and it did ruin a good time.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?

The Adventures of Baby P! It's a blog by my good friend Mel that began in her pregnancy and has progressed through the first few months of her son's life.  I'm a total newbie at this but I love it! I love to blog and I love to see what other people are blogging about.  I have to say I'm addicted, ta-ta Facebook!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

I get motion sickness so I don't enjoy the rides unless it is a very mild ride.  I can do a few at Disney World: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, Small World - but that's about it.  When I was younger and lived on Long Island, I had a blast at a water park - Splish Splash.  I could do a lot of the rides there, but it's been a while so I don't know how I'd do now.  I do enjoy the other, non-ride, parts of amusement parks though, so I guess I do enjoy amusement parks in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...