Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Voice

So last night was the series premier of The Voice.  It's an American Idol type show, a singing contest.  Brad and I were intrigued by the previews that showed Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine, and Blake Shelton all performing Cee Lo/Gnarls Barkley's song Crazy.  You can watch the full episode at the link above if you missed it.

The show was quite entertaining.  The people have talent and the artists who are the coaches all have talent as well.  I always get a little irked when people you've never heard of start telling these singers what to do.  The one that gets me the worst is the little guy from the country group Big and Rich who is on some singing show and he can be so mean! The first time I saw it, I was like WHO IS THAT GUY????

Anyway, since Brad is King of the Remote and King of Fast-Forward, I did not get to hear the description of how the show will proceed, but right now each coach is picking teams and I know they will have teams of eight after the auditions are through.  From there I'm not really sure what's going to happen but I'm excited to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...