Background

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Taste of Goose Creek

Today Brad and I went to the Taste of Goose Creek at Immaculate Conception Church! It was fun! They had music, various forms of entertainment for kids, and of course... FOOD!

We had Italian and Filipino! I had a meatball sandwich, yum! And Brad had a sausage and pepper sandwich.  Then we had pancit, fried rice, and BBQ chicken.  It was all so good.  Oh and cupcakes for desert.  The food is prepared by the parishioners.

All the proceeds go to the church, I think tickets were 50 cents each, we got $20 worth for all that yummy food! I love to eat for a good cause! And a shout out to my good friend Cristina who helped organize the event and did an awesome job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...